There is nothing easier than a system that handles all your production (maintenance) requirements that also has an integrated customer management system that provides detailed information on purchase history, buying preferences, purchasing limits, credits, territory, preferential pricelists, rebates/discounts, shipping information, sales forecast, default carrier, shipping information and much more.
Our CMMS software consolidates customer information and documents (like contracts) into a single database so users can more easily access and manage it. Some other functions include recording customer interactions (over email, phone calls, social media or other channels, etc. ), automation of tasks, calendars and alerts, and giving managers the ability to track performance and productivity based on information logged within the system.
This module allows you to manage customer relationships (current and future). It allows you to quickly have access to all interventions for a given customer, to their statistics and their current projects.
- Sales forecasting
- Manage contacts and view communications and events that occured between your employees and the customer
- Includes the necessary structure for sales and shipping
- Manage customer-specific rebates and preferential pricing
- Manage customer service and service calls
- Manage the customer's credit line and view their buying statistics
- Manage prospect and customer follow-ups
Customer Order Management
Accessing customer information is quick and simple. All of your employees have access to the same reliable information, and to a search engine that helps them quickly find what they're looking for.
Entering Customer Orders and Bids
- Lets you take down notes that won't be printed
- Lets you duplicate products on a bid to show quantity rebates
- Import finished products to a simple interface to quickly build a customer file
- Include expiration dates on bids
- Import prices defined in the "Evaluations" module
- Input multi-item orders, with quantities, promised delivery dates and production release date
- Each line allows you to input either an item or service charges
- Automatically transform a bid into a customer order
Follow-up on Customer Orders
- An explorer allows you to follow the progression of each open production order, for each customer order
- Many reports available to follow-up on production orders